TLQ & Elyon Media Mission Statement
Elyon Media is Christian community committed to sharing the message of God’s love with people around the globe. We seek to bring hope and spiritual renewal through the unconditional love of Jesus Christ that knows no borders or boundaries of race, creed, or social status.
We strive to make a difference in our world by offering spiritual solutions for the challenges of life and translating God’s love into actions that manifest kindness and compassion and improve the lives of others. We endeavor to follow the example of Jesus, whose ministry was "to preach the Gospel … to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind" (The Bible, Luke 4:18 NKJV).
Our mission is to be a fore-running movement in the media industry that will have lasting impact on the cultural cornerstones of society. To discover, develop, provide resources, educating and empowering artists to fulfill their dreams.
TLQ & Elyon Media Vision Statement
• ELYON MEDIA ACADEMY: To establish a faith-based independent film academy and production studio that raises the standard of excellence in media production by providing a platform for education, practical hands-on application and resources that empower those in Messiah to effectively change culture.
• LIONSHARE: To provide for members an online portal and forum as a resource for the discovery, development, continued education and expert counsel for new and seasoned independent artists.
• To provide tools, resources and opportunities to individuals and organizations through a standard of business ethics that is Scripturally based.
• To seek world changers within the faith-filled media industry that have a Scriptural worldview and to foster relationships that builds equity. Through our Alumni Endeavor, we follow the artist’s progress and career.
• To provide an online pool of Anointed talent for the film and media industry.
• STUDIO: To make available media services, resources, tools, consultation and assistance to corporations and small businesses to reach marketing goals that increase profits; to nonprofits and charitable organizations in an effort to elevate and impact their efforts locally, regionally and globally.
• To provide investors a resource of possible ready-for-production film and media projects with great opportunity and marketability.
• To communicate and teach faith in obedience to the Scripture and the testimony of Yeshua Messiah.
• A media ministry which will one day build bridges between every conceivable cultural cornerstone: Government – Business - Community - Church - Arts – Education.